News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

"Eh.. uh.. I don't actualy know. It has been passed through my family for years." said Jack.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Jefelin looked around. He picked up a gold coin. He turned it over and inspected it on his paw pad. "Wow, I didn't know you kept treasure on this ship." The otter was clearly impressed.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

"Well I gotta make a living so I do a little pludering, smuggling, a little slavery anything that makes money." said Jack walking on board.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"I hope my sister is alright" said Jefelin. "I hope no vermin rats have gotten a hold of her or The dibbuns."
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

"Well i bet she's fine." said Barbossa getting on deck. "so what supplies do you think we need?"

Redwallfan7

"It depends, how long wil we be gone?" asked Jefelin.

AbbotAlf0805

About a week." said Jack going down below.

Redwallfan7

"Well, we'll need quality weapons, like slings and bow and arrows, and also some food." said Jefelin. He picked up a set of how and arrows. "These will come in handy if we run into some vermin along the way."

AbbotAlf0805

Ok then. Take your pick of weapons you want. We got loads of 'em." said Jack.

Redwallfan7

Jefelin tested the now and arrow. "So, tell me more about yourself." he said.

AbbotAlf0805

Uh.. that was a weird question.." said Jack giving him a weird look.

Redwallfan7

OOC: Sorry, Jefelin needed a way to pass the time :P

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: its ok

BIC: "But I've lived most of my life on this ship. My father was a corsair named Barbossa Sparra." said Jack.

Redwallfan7

BIC: "Well, since me and my sister are gypsies, I'll bet it's really different to you." said Jefelin.

Meanwhile, Vanna was walking towards the ship.

AbbotAlf0805

Well mabye so." said Jack. "So what about you?"