News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

What the?!" said Jack looking at the dibbun.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

razer was standing outside, completetly shocked when she saw the strangers

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

OOC: Wait, who's Razer?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: go with it! What's with the dibbun?!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

BIC: She looks as if her footpaw is broken!" said Vanna.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

OOC:Razer is my character, an otter, and who's the dibbun?

AbbotAlf0805

Blast get a ?$&!@ muzzle on it! It's gonna alert the whole flipping palace!" saidJack as the cart started to leave.

OOC: Razer stow away in the cart.

Redwallfan7

OOC: She's a female otter dibbun, but I can't decide on her name yet.

BIC: "Jack, we need to get poultices!" said Vanna. "And fast!"

Skyblade

OOC:i have to leave, but i'll be back

AbbotAlf0805

What's that?!" Said Jack.

OOC: ok

Redwallfan7

"Tis like medicine, it should help 'er." said Vanna.

AbbotAlf0805

Let's get out of here first!" said Jack as the cart rolled out of the palace.

Redwallfan7

"Okay, mate, agreed!" Vanna leapt into the cart, and tried to comfort the small otter dibbun. It's going to be okay, Seapaw." she comforted.

OOC: I made up the dibbuns name Lol

AbbotAlf0805

They got the cart clear of the palace and Jack said, "What the heck is wrong?!"

Redwallfan7

"Her right footpaw is broken!" said Vanna.

OOC: I have to go now, role play later?