The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

The guard gave a quick grunt as the dirk landed right beteew his eyes and he fell over dead. Jack walked up and pulled out the dirk.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"Nice weapon," Vanna commented on Jack's dirk.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Thanks was me mum's." said Jack sheathing it and running down some stairs.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"The only weapons me and my holt have are slings and bow and arrows." said Vanna. "Do ye think we can teach each other how to use each other's weapons?"
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

I know how to use bows and slings but I'll teach you two." said Jack.

Redwallfan7

"Okay, sounds good." said Vanna. "We're gypsy dancers.  We've been dancing since our dibbun days, it's really fun." said Jefelin.

Skyblade

OOC:Um, I don't really get what's going on....where ae you and what are you doing?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

I'm not dancing." laughed Jack.

OOC: breaking out of the shoguns palace.

Redwallfan7

OOC: Ok, we need a plan, how are they going to get outside?

AbbotAlf0805

"There's the gate." said Jack pointing at it. "Before we leave I must do somthing. Wait here." he then ran off.

Redwallfan7

Vanna and Jefelin waited by the gate.

AbbotAlf0805

Jack ran up some stairs to a corner. He swung his sword around the corner and cut the head off a guard right outside a room. He walked in and saw Matsori crying on her bed. He said, "Well I see you miss me." She turned around and ran to him. He gave her a hug and she said, "oh Jack! I thought you would never come!" He looked at her and said, "I must go but I'll be back." she hugged him tigger the. He ran back.

Redwallfan7

Suddenly, Vanna heard a sea otter dibbun scream. "Jack, please go and see if she's alright!" said Vanna.

AbbotAlf0805

Jack jumped back into the cart and looked at the dibbun.

Redwallfan7

Vanna also looked in. They both saw a horrific sight.