News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

AbbotAlf0805

IM TEMPORARILY CLOSING THIS RP. IM GOING TO BOY SCOUT CAMP THIS WEEK
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Ok. Good luck with camp!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

OOC: i'm dropping out.

Skyblade

OOC:Have fun!(while i find out what this RP's all about!)

EDIT:I've decided to drop out too, because I don't really understand what's going on. I should've thought more before I decided to join an RP in which I can't even tell the characters apart. Sorry. I may join the next RP you make, AbbotAlf0805

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

gorath

OOC: Sorry, I am dropping out. I'm completely lost.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok cool

BIC: Drekhain and three of his ninjas had snuck onto the roof of a house and were looking down at the palace. The ninja stoat lord was on a very important mission.

Redwallfan7

OOC: What do you want Vanna and Jefelin to do at this part?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Join Jack in defeating Drekhain.

Redwallfan7

OOC: Okay

BIC: "So, what's the plan to defeat him?" Jefelin asked Jack.

AbbotAlf0805

Hm.." said Jack stroking his wiskers. "I got it! We senp you and your brother in as dancers at his palace and while you two distract them ill take him out."

Redwallfan7

OOC: Jefelin is a guy, you mean you and your sister, Vanna is the female otter.
BIC: "Sounds great! I'll go and tell Vanna to get ready." said Jefelin.

AbbotAlf0805

Good. we must reach my ship for supplies first." said Jack.

Redwallfan7

"Jefelin followed Jack to his ship. "Wow, nice ship, how long have you had it?" asked Jefelin.