News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

t.v

Started by Redwallfan7, June 18, 2012, 04:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What style of t.v shows do you prefer?  

Comedy
1 (6.7%)
Drama/suspense
1 (6.7%)
documentary
1 (6.7%)
How To (crafts, cooking, etc)
1 (6.7%)
cartoon
3 (20%)
I don't watch t.v
4 (26.7%)
Other
2 (13.3%)
sci fi/action
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Redwallfan7

You know what t.v shows I think are dumb? reality, because all people do on there is fight. In Redwall, they fight, but it's for battle and honor, and not just over pointless topics.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

If I'd been thinking I would ave said other for Fantasy... I put action.... Then it would be Comedy.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

I enjoy watching some shows on animal planet, because that's more animal reality based than people reality based.... I hate the modern animal planet though. I used to love watching The most extreme, Animal miracles, Jeff Corwin, etc. I also have a soft spot for some food network.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 19, 2012, 08:07:26 PM
I enjoy watching some shows on animal planet, because that's more animal reality based than people reality based.... I hate the modern animal planet though. I used to love watching The most extreme, Animal miracles, Jeff Corwin, etc. I also have a soft spot for some food network.
I know, right? It's awful, some of the things they put on that channel. It makes me so angry...
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I was mad at the one guy who picked up a fox by it's tail! I know Redwall vermin are foxes, but I still liked some  of them, and besides, that's No way to treat an animal.

Rainshadow

I like Too Cute, Cats 101, Dogs 101, and Animal Cops on Animal Planet.  I used to watch The Most Extreme, but now I can never get on TV when it's on.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Too Cute is so adorable. My sister and I love that one. I liked the episode with the Jack Russell puppies.

Rainshadow

I loved the one with the Bengal kittens!  Then my sister walked in and went, "AAHHH!!!  TOO CUTE!!!"  and tried to get me to change the channel.  Apparently she doesn't like that show.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Rainshadow

Redwaller

I don't have a TV and proud of it!

Other than that, i used to watch Zoboomafoo.

I like SpongeBob but i don't watch it anymore.

I LOVE Masterchef!

I LOVE!!! Touch!!!!! Best TV show ever!

Rainshadow

NEVER!!!  It's NCIS or nothin'!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Naval Criminal Investigative Services.  NCIS.  It's an awesome show.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 19, 2012, 02:02:55 AM
The Redwall cartoons are better than those
No, Redwall was never meant to be a cartoon.
Anyway, I voted for documentaries. They're really interesting.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.