News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

t.v

Started by Redwallfan7, June 18, 2012, 04:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What style of t.v shows do you prefer?  

Comedy
1 (6.7%)
Drama/suspense
1 (6.7%)
documentary
1 (6.7%)
How To (crafts, cooking, etc)
1 (6.7%)
cartoon
3 (20%)
I don't watch t.v
4 (26.7%)
Other
2 (13.3%)
sci fi/action
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

rakkety tam

couple things u cant vote 3 times please fix and my fav show genras are comedy action adventure and cartoon oh and plz put up action and sy fy
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Has anyone here watched NCIS, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or The Legend of Korra?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

no. I love 80s and 90s comedy, I like Saved by the bell

Rainshadow

Happy Days.  I didn't watch it much, but I thought it was kinda cool.  And I love Full House!  One of my favorites, besides NCIS.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Cool. I also like some Disney Channel

Rainshadow

I used to watch Mickey's House of Mouse when I was little, but other than that I didn't really watch Disney Channel.  I usually watched movies.

Redwallfan7

I like the older Disney Channel movies, like in the early two thousand years. I love Wizards though.

Rainshadow

I used to love Spongebob Squarepants, Jimmy Neutron, and Fairly Odd Parents, but now it just looks kinda dumb.

Redwallfan7

Im not a huge fan of shows on nick, I just watch those shows when my cousins are over

Rainshadow

Yeah, now that I look back on what I did when I was young, I realize how much time I wasted on weird cartoons.  My life was pitiful back then.

Redwallfan7

The Redwall cartoons are better than those

2 quid is good

I remember watching pokemon when I was in Reception...

I became hooked on anime for the rest of my life!
I've been here throughout my formative years......

So please don't judge me by my tweenage posts XD

Wisteria Wild Cat

I don't watch much TV, but I like Whale Wars and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! Those and MonsterQuest.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!