News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

POKÉMONS!!!

Started by Redwaller, June 22, 2012, 02:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the new Pokemon?

Yes
No
Dunno

Redwaller

Talk about Pokémons here!

I played Green and Red Rescue Team

I've got a cool Pokémon website here:

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/national

Skyblade

I think it's just Pokemon without the s, but ok.

thanks for the site, by tthe way

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

No prob!

I've made a list of the Pokémon cards i have with their evolved.

Redwallfan7

is pokemon a cat, dog, rabbit? What animal is he?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Do you know what Pokémons are?

They are aliens sorta.

Redwallfan7

Oh... I know, I'm not THAT into them. I don't hate it though
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

Pokémon aren't aliens because by definition not native, and Pokémon are native to the setting of the game/tv show.  I have fire red, and sapphire.

Flandor

I had Ruby and FireRed growing up.  My favorites Pokemon were rattatta/raticate, growlithe, linoone , mightyena, manetric, and vaporeon.  My linoone was on level 100 and named Feragho Hahaha I loved that thing.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Tannsrall

mystery dungeon blue rescue is the best of all the pokemon games. I have played Black and white (worst of all) Sapphire (The second best) Soul silver(third) Blue red and yellow. My favorite is floatzel.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

WarriorOfMossflower

I have Pokemon:
Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
Red Rescue Team
SoulSilver
Black
White
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
Ranger: Guardian Signs
Yellow
EDIT: I just remembered, I also have FireRed

Yeah, lots, I just wish I had Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Flandor

Ruby is by far my favorite version.  I've played a lot of them but only ever bought ruby and FireRed.  Ruby is the best though IMO.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Skyblade

I've have Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Mystery Dungeon(Darkness and Sky) and Shadow of almia

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Firehawke

I love Pokemon!  I have played it ever since Yellow came out  ;D
I currently have Soul Silver, White, and Pokemon Rumble Blast.  I can't wait for Black 2/White 2 to come out!
Another fun site is serebii.net
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Redwaller

I'm playing Pokémon Emerald and  I chose Mudkip for starter. my current team is: Marshtomp(20), Lombre(15-16), Dustox(10), Zigzagoon(5), Poochyena(9), Magikarp(10).

Dawnwing

My first game was the original Silver. I loved that game so much!   All in all, I've owned Silver, Yellow, Ruby, Emerald, LeafGreen, Diamond, SoulSilver, and Black.   Gave Yellow to my sister, Emerald was in my Gameboy when it was stolen (though since then I've bought another copy, found it cheap), and I sold Silver, Ruby, and Leafgreen when I didn't think I would get a DS.  Black fell out of my pocket and I've been unable to find it.  So I still have Diamond, SoulSilver, and Emerald.  Three of my favorites in the series.