News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari walked outside to take guard duty shift when an arrow landed in front of him.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Gema saw th arow and shouted to him,"Get down below everybeast!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Then more arrows zoomed over head. "To arms otters!" yelled Skipper waving his javalin in the air. "C'moin moles!" yelled Foremole with staff in hand.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Gema quickly stuffed her scone in her mouth and chewing she ran over to her javelin.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari ran to the walls and looked out. There was the army of Zanthar Deathhound. It was huge! They had all kinds of weapons of war. Catapults seige towers, and even battering rams. They were in for a fight.

Leatho Shellhound

"Would you look at that, never fear long patrolers are here. We know are stuff, you down there ...yes you otters... keep the enemys heads down while me and the moles make a Catapults. You...cat...help me and the moles we need you strangth. Galdoran, help the otters....Davidari you and a any redwallers build up the gates." said HolmOak
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"I do what I want HolmOak!" said Davidari pulling out his bow and shooting at the enemy.

Leatho Shellhound

"Well well, it would help us all if you do as we asked, but you do as you will...not are problem." said HolmOak

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Sorry but I take orders from nobeast!" said Davidari.

Leatho Shellhound

"Than you most learn my friend, even I take orders....good orders are only there to help you and others". said HolmOak

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Nobeast but my father and Martin the Warrior!" said Davidari. Then ladders started to land on the walls and vermin started to climb.

Leatho Shellhound

"Davidari, cut the ropes quick!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am coming with help! " shouted HolmOak

click the banner

Rainshadow

All Shadow could see was doors smashing open, vermin running through the wreckage and many, many good beasts dying.  Then she snapped out of her vision.  She needed to fix the timing of when she saw things.  It was becoming quite a bother.  She was determined to not let the vision come true.  She ran to her room and grabbed her weapons.  She then ran to the Skipper and shouted, "Skipper, what can I do?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: They havent broken in yet.

BIC: Daviadri cut as ropes as he could but some vermin made it to the top. About ten ferrets charged him. He whipped out his sword and shield and charged back.

Rainshadow

OOC:  I know, she was having a vision, and is now trying to not let that happen.

BIC:  "Skipper!  What do you want me to do?"  Shadow looked frantically around.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!