News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

"Thats the stuff Davidari, show 'em we aren't afraid of there numbers." said HolmOak
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari was fighting for his life now and charged through the vermin horde. "Give 'em blood 'n vinagar OakHolm!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"Its HolmOak, not OakHolm, young lad, but thats the stuff....Davidari? wait for me. Charge Eulalia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "said HolmOak

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Wait for me!"  Shadow jumped off the battlements and landed on her hindpaws.  Cats always landed on their paws.  Shadow pulled out her dagger and attacked the rat nearest her.  "REDWAAAAALLLL!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

"Hey you chaps! Save a little fun for the bally chap, wontcha! Wot!" At that, Galdoran jumped at the vermin. "Eulalia!!! Give 'em blood'n'vinegar! Eulalia!!!"

Skyblade

"Raaaaaazzzzze!" Razer shouted her warcry as she leaped down the wall and landed on a rat, bloodwrath driving her on.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Daviadari was literaly mowing down vermin. His great sword flashed in the air as he fought his way through the hords. His shield took many hits but stayed as bright as ever.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer fought her way to Zanthar. She had to talk to him! She finally reached him and grabbed him be the ear. "We need to talk." she said as she parried attacks with her sword on her other paw.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: I don't think it would be that easy to get to Zanthar.

"Thats the stuff lads they are retreating." Said HolmOak

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

OOC, its fine

BIC, Zanthar turned around a whipped out his trident. He pinned Razer on the ground with his weapon at her neck. "What?! Razer?!"

Leatho Shellhound

"Help is on the way," with one leap HolmOak jumped over 5 rats and landed near  Zanthar and sent  Zanthar flighing through the air with  a well put side kick, "I say are you alright?" asked HolmOak

click the banner

Rainshadow

Shadow let out a yowl and started heading towards the otter and hare.  She stabbed wildly at every creature standing in her way.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"I say, here comes the kitty." said HolmOak 

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Don't  you dare call me a kitty, rabbit!"  Shadow made her way even faster, getting a nasty cut on her ear, making a V-shaped cut.  "How dare you?"  She stabbed the rat that cut her.

Leatho Shellhound

"Alright wild catty.  ;D you can do it." said HolmOak

I was listening to this song at 1:20 as I was writing this, it was so sad.

click the banner