News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Znathar said, "I.. I.. I..." Then he ripped off his helmet and looked at her.
(It's Slagar all over his face!)
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer's mouth dropped open, then she snapped her jaws shut. "Well....I have a lot of scars too. But what were you about to say?"

OOC:have to take a shower  :P    maybe I can stay on just a few more minutes

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

"I.. I.. am dead..." said Zanthar stabbing his trident in a nearby rat then pinning it on the ground. The rat was dead and like a farmer using a pitchfork his threw it out the window off his trident. He motioned for his men to leave. They bowed low and left him.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"Dead....."said Razer.

OOC:sorry have to leave!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: See ya later.

BIC: "I command armies that the Redwallers could never imagine, I wield the power of magic, I am the best warrior on this side of the world but I am a dead beast.." he said.

Skyblade

Razer looked at him. "But what about..us?"

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar threw his trident into the wall and said, "I don't know! This isn't the Academy!"

Skyblade

Razer stepped back. "So we're enemies? Is that what you want?" she choked out.

AbbotAlf0805

"No! I just..." Zanthar slammed his fist on the wall and said, "I don't to let the Redwallers know I have a weakness.."

Skyblade

"What's your weakness?"

OOC:Great, i have to leave when it's getting good!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Just hurry back then.

BIC: "You!" said Zanthar. He baged his fist on the wall punching a hole in it. One of his captains, Bregg, popped his head in and said, "Uh.. Are you alright chief?" Zanthar turned around and threw his trident at him and yelled, "get out!" Bregg bolted out the door.

Skyblade

Razer looked at Bregg fro a moment, then said. "and you know I can't fight you."

OOC:k i'll try

AbbotAlf0805

"I know.." said Zanthar. He turned around and said, "I don't know your getting at?"

Rainshadow

Shadow hobbled to her paws.  All of the blood... well, what was left of her blood rushed to her head.  She fainted again.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller