News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC From the summer solstice
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: how can a dead beast be walking, talking, fighting, and commanding armies?

BIC: "I say well done all around, lets get the lady Shadow back to the abbey, wot." said HolmOak
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: He is a Litch.

BIC: Davidari nodded and picked her up. He brought her to the infirmary.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: what is a Litch? Sorry I just don't know those words.

BIC: "Well we beat them once, but how long can we hold out, and where did that otter go...whats her name, Razer?"

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"I don't know." said Davidari. "She ran into the horde and that was the last I saw her."

Leatho Shellhound

"Humm, well we will ceep a lookout for her." said HolmOak

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: A Litch is like a ring-wraith from Lord of the Rings but but more powerful.

Redwaller

OOC: But what does Zanthar have to do with the Summer Solstice?

BIC: A pile of rock suddenly flew into the air. Galdoran got out from under and coughed. "What happened?"

AbbotAlf0805

"We won the battle." said Davidari helping him up.

psybox

OOC: I realize that i am not part of this RP, but he wants Zanther's pre-death identity to be Devil from summer solstice

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Yes. Griffen and Skyblade helped me out with that.

Rainshadow

Shadow woke up.  "Where am I?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Your in the infirmary Shadow." said Davidari sitting next to her with Skipper and Foremole.

Rainshadow

Shadow grunted and tried to sit up.  "Ah!  My leg!"  She blacked out for a moment, then her vision slowly came back.  "Well, that just ruins my day."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

"Well just to keep you informed we won the battle but Zanthar got away with a LARGE protion of his army." said Davidari.