News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Thanks.

BIC:  "What?  Me?  An injured person?  I'm in charge?  You'd better get me a crutch."  Shadow started to sit up, then immediately got back down.  "Ugh, I can't even sit, let alone lead a group!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

OOC:Razer has like, ten wounds, so what happened to them? Surely they didn't magically disappear?

"I'll get back to you." said Razer. "I'll make my decision based on how the redwallers treat me. If they welcome me back and make me feel appreciated, I stay. But if they compltely ignore me, I'm joining you, to be with someone who cares." she felt bad about the whole thing. The redwallers heal me from the sparrow attack, and I repay them by considering betraying them? No wait...onlt the abbot healed me. Everyone else left. So the only one I really have to repay is the abbot!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar said, "I will provide anything you need."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer staggered away. "Okay, thank you..but I can get healed at the abbey...."

Rainshadow

A mousemaid ran up and gave Shadow crutches.  "Take it easy now, you hear me?"  Shadow tried to stand up, and immediately she fell back down.  "I'm not sure how well I'm going to be able to do this," she said.  "But, I need to try!"  She stood up again, this time only wobbling.  With her crutches, she made it to the Great Hall, slowly, but she made it.  She looked up at the tapestry of Martin the Warrior.  "Please guide me with this task, Martin," she muttered.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Razer literally crawled back to the abbey and pitifully knocked the door. She couldn't believe she knew where zanthar's hideout was. Not that she was gonna ive it away of course

AbbotAlf0805

Brother Delfon open the gates and let Razer in. He rushed her to the imfimary as fast as he could.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow saw the otter being rushed in.  What was her name again, she thought, Razer?  Shadow quickly hobbled after them.

Skyblade

Razer woke up in the infirmary. She had fainted. "er..." she groaned. Dozens of Zanthar's were swimming before her eyes. "Zanthar....."she cried before knocking out again.

AbbotAlf0805

"What did she say?" said Brother Delfon to Shadow.

Rainshadow

"She said 'Zanthar'."  Why would she be thinking of him?

Skyblade

Razer woke up and crashed to the ground. "Ow.......what's going on now?"

Rainshadow

"You're in the infirmary."  Shadow lied down on one of the beds.  Her leg hurt.

Skyblade

Razer squinted at Shadow, but to her she looked like Zanthar. Everyone else looked like Zanthar too!
"Aaaaaahhhh!" Razer screamed and (attempted to) run out of the room.

OOC:Can Razer be an otter/wildcat hybrid like she is in the spacers RP?

Rainshadow

"Wait!"  Shadow got up and hobbled after her.  "What is wrong with her?" she muttered under her breath.

OOC:  Lol, Skyblade, I thought Razer was too weak to walk.  How is she now running?