News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Did we lose anyone?"  Shadow tried to look at her leg.  She took one look at the blood oozing through the bandages and purged her stomach of everything previously in there.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

"Well we lost a few woodlanders and that Razer woman is missing." said Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"Sorry to bother you but we need to defend the abbey before they come back." said HolmOak
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"Right." said Davidari getting up. "Mount a guard and brace the gate."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Let me help."  Shadow tried to stand up.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

"No Shadow you need to rest." said Davidari as he walked outside.

redwallgurl

Gema had been in most of the action swing her swing left and right. She hadn't gotten injured except for a few minor scratches. SHe had stayed on the wall for lookout the injured beasts looked like they were being taken cre of.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

"Skipper! help me and Foremole!" yelled Davidari. A young hogmaid walked up to Shadow and said, "Davidari told me to give you this letter marm." She handed her a letter.

Rainshadow

"I can't read at the moment.  I'm blacking out frequently.  What does it say?"

OOC:  Sorry, what's up with the letter?

Redwaller

Galdoran walked up to them. "Watcha doin'?"

Rainshadow

"Trying to read a letter.  I have no idea who it's from."

Skyblade

Razer was with Zanthar. "So...now what happens now? I know I can't fight you, but I can't just betray the guys at the abbey. If it weren't for them I'd be dead." (the sparrow attack)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

The letter reads, Dear Shadow i am leaving you in charge of the defenders while im gone.

Zanthar said, "Forget them. Come with me Razer.''

Skyblade

Razer was in a difficult position. "Can you...can you give me some time to think about it, please? I'll have the decision ready by...tomorrow at sunset."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Yes Razer.." said Zanthar.