News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Shadow made it to the hare and glared at him.  "Don't call me that!" she hissed.  Shadow stabbed a stoat with her dagger going underneath HolmOak's armpit.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Razer tried to pull Zanthar away from the fight, but even more vermin attacked her. "Er....after the fight, we have to talk." she choked out at Zanthar.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

"What are you doing?"  Shadow shouted to the otter.  "Kill him!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Razer looked at her with sad eyes. "I can't."

Rainshadow

Shadow hesitated in her fighting of a rat and looked at Razer.  She shouldn't have hesitated.  The rat now had an advantage and stabbed Shadow in the leg.  The cut had gone deep, and Shadow was losing blood very fast.  All went dark.

Skyblade

The vermin realized that somebeast had gotten aholf of their leader. Razer fell as vermin swarmed on her.

Rainshadow

Shadow opened her eyes.  There was a rat standing above her, wielding a rusty cutlass.  It was pointed at her.  "Oh no ya don't!"  She shouted as she stabbed the rat with her dagger.  The rat fell onto her.  Oh great, she thought, now I'm stuck.  I'm stuck and injured.

AbbotAlf0805

Znathar regained posture and swung hiss trident at the Redwallers saying, "Retreat! Fall back to Castle Hound!" THen his army ran for the fortress.
Davidari raised his sword in the air and yelled, "Victory!!" He looked at Shadow and said, "Shadow!" He ran to her and got the rat off her.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer hobbled up to Zanthar and grabbed his arm. "We-need-to-talk..." she gasped.(she's very wounded)

AbbotAlf0805

"Your wounded!" said Zanthar to Razer. The turning to his men he said, "If anybeast attacks her you will deal with me!" They made it back to Castle Hound and Zanthar said, "Now Razer. What are you doing here?!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"After I graduated from the academy I was looking for freedom, so I ran away. Wha-what happened to you?"

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar grabbed his face and looked away, "Agh! Don't touch it just keep back from it!"

Skyblade

Razer took a few steps back. "Er...okay? Can I ask what happened to you again?"

AbbotAlf0805

I.. I.. can't tell you!" said Zanthar still covering his face.

OOC: He has a helmet on so you cant see his face.

Skyblade

"Um...ok..." said Razer. "I'm not gonna do anything....but, are we still...you know.."