News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Art Classes!!

Started by MatthiasMan, June 26, 2012, 10:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Hoya guys! I finally started my first ever art class yesterday in Cartooning! It's so exciting and it was loads of fun! i drew someone else in cartoon form! In the beginning of class when we were free drawing I drew a foxy!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I know! I've been dying to take art.

At my old school there was the best art teacher EVER! We did college level things. Pottery, clay, baskey weaving, you name it. Our family was in heaven. Literally. :D But once we changed schools, I literally went from heaven to h*l*. I don't like that word. But every day. EVERY ART CLASS! We drew, then drew, then, drew. And for like half the class the teacher took attendance. "I'm waiting." "I'm waiting." "I'm waiting." I think that was the teacher's favorite sentance. And for almost the other half of the class, she'd explain what we were doing. Uuuuhhh! So we had like five minutes to draw. And being an artist. Wraaaahgg! I couldn't stand it. And then she'd always end attendance with these words.
"Today, we are going to. . ."
And she talked REEEEAL slow. And then when I'd ask when we'd do clay, she said at the end of the year. And ya know what? You've guessed it. She never did clay. >:(

Redwallfan7

I love pottery, I haven't done it in so long though. I kind of want to get a kit for it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Pottery is cool.

And I forgot, I was only at that school with the awesome teacher for ONE year. So I missed like all my life's joy.

At the new school, nothing has changed. In fact, we don't do anything related to art. We'd go on the computer and play online puzzles. Sigh. My life has been ruined by that idiot principle. He's the reason my family left that school, AND the reason that I feel like I've visited he**. He's why I probably won't get some kind of scholarship in art. It's all his fault. That's why I had to teach myself art. I've never been taught.

Redwallfan7

Wow, I'm sorry. That sounds like an idiotic principal.

Tiria Wildlough

I wish I could have art classes.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

Keep bugging your mom about it. That's what I did and I finally got signed up.

Redwallfan7

I'm going to learn how to do this type of art: http://www.epilogue.net/

I love type of art, but so far, it's hard to draw.

MatthiasMan

I love that art too but it's more computerize I think.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I used to take art classes at my old church, but I moved and couldn't do them anymore.  After that, I learned how to draw on my own (mostly dragons and cats, but I can do the Autobot's and Decepticon's logos pretty well).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

I need someone to teach me how to draw Redwall squirrels.I can do mice and foxes.

Redwallfan7

I am so going to draw a picture of Kroova, Triss, and Sagax on the abbey lawn having fun

MatthiasMan

Can you show me how to do a squirrel?