News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

OOC: The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 03, 2012, 11:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

This is the sequel to the Hero's of Redwall. This is about Davidari going to Agutrot and sailing across the sea to Jima. He has all kinds of adventures along the way. I need,

Pirates,
Sailors (good guys),
A captain of the sailors ship (you name it),
Pirate captain and ship,
and anything else you might want.

Name, Davidari the Warrior
Weapon, Knight Sword
Armor, A green tunic covering chain mail, A blue shield with a golden hawk
Age, 16
Gender, Male
Race, Mouse
Appearance, Light brown fur, blue eyes. (basicly a mouse Link but no hat!)
Other, Son of Mizuki and Maximus II. Weilds the reforged version of the Blade of Noonvale, The Knight Sword.

Make this man a mouse and thats Davidari the Warrior,

THE KNIGHT SWORD,

The RP theme, (please listen to it!)

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Name birata
Species otter
Weapon scimitar
Gender male
Armor N/A
Age ?
Appearance a barbaric looking otter, like Tagg, with a captains stuff, and could he have a bird, preferably a parrot

His boat is called The White Pearl. Too bad it can't be Black Pearl...

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Sure why not.

W0NWILL

Yay!

Name: Miff
Species: shrew
Weapon: rapier and sling
Armor: chain mail under tunic
Apperance: light green tunic, scars across her face and a chunk out of her ear
Personality: Normally serious, except when she gets drunk which happens rather often

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

I'm not the cap'n. I'm a boat hitchhiker.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

Okay, could Miff be the captain, if two captains are too many for one person, Miff'll be part of the crew

AbbotAlf0805

Then your part of the crew cause i wanna give the others some cool stuff.

Skyblade

Name: Razer(nickname=Raze)
Species: Otter/wildcat hybrid
Weapons: Small sword and bow and arrow(with quiver)
Clothes: Silver vest, gold belt, black shorts
Side: Self, but normally good
Apperance: Thick reddish-brown fur like autumn leaves over a large, muscular body. Her eyes are stormy gray and can intimidate anyone. She has black forepaws and a gold star-shaped mark on her forehead. There is a scar over her right eye and both her ears are shredded
Personality: Serious, brave, and bold. She's clever and a great fighter, but has anger issues and can be short-tempered. Even though she conceals her emotions she is very sensitive, and the best way to tick her off is by teasing her about being a hybrid

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805