News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What is your favorite species?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tagg

My first and foremost favorite would definitely have to be otters, I love their care-free nature along with their nautical lifestyles. My second favorite (and the two are closely matched) is the wild cats, even though we see little of them throughout the books. :)

redwallgurl

gosh i love all of the species but hares are magnififcent always with a good joke and apppetite
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Robert

My list:
Squirrels
Mice
Badgers
But my favorite species is mice :)
Win For Redwall!!!

Blademaster

Mokug was cool to so I'm going with hamsters to
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

yeswonderful

As far as goodbeasts go, I'm partial to otters. Vermin, I'd have to say either pine martens or monitors.

What book was Mokug in? I don't recall.
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be

Skipper

Triss, if i remember correctly im currently reading it and have just started

Bragoon

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Juniper_Squirrel

I most certainly love squirrels, being one myself.  :)
-Juniper "River Arrow"

Osu

Yanno, I've spent the last few months doing little else than reread these books, and I have to admit I'm becoming quite partial to the otters. Never was before, isn't that strange? Mind, the hares will still hold my heart, but. Just sayin'. x3

I can just picture those cute little fluffy otter faces doing horrible bloodthirsty things~ like the rabbit in Monty Python. Hehe.

Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Dotti

Jolly old hares wot!  Y'can't bally well find a more spiffin lot of perilous gennelbeasts anywhere, wot!
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Osu

Rather, old bean! Jolly good form, too - must say I 'specially find the bloomin' monocles quite impressive, eh wot. Faith! And such 'andsome accents! Aye, there's little more in the whole bally world more charmin' an' silver-tongued than a hare, yessir. 8D

Except maybe fancy-talkin' ferrets like Zigu... >:3

Tiria Wildlough

I really, really hated Zigu. But anyway...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Osu

Hahahaha, random! I must say he was definitely good at being a bad guy. Poor Fordpetal. On the other hand, I can't help but love him after hearing his "Zounds!" on the audiobook. So fancy and snot-nosed~ hehe.

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Juniper_Squirrel on February 02, 2012, 11:52:29 AM
I most certainly love squirrels, being one myself.  :)

Hey are you juniper from mistmantle? i am reading three right now!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

HARES!
then squirrels
then... everything else!