News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What is your favorite species?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannswifteye

hi im new too my favorite species are badgers

Ungatt Trunn

My favourite species of animals in the Redwall series would have to be Badgers and Wildcats (my favourite Badger is lord Brocktree, and my favorite Wildcat is Ungatt Trunn, hence my user name).

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwaller

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

otters! otters! otters! Gooo Otters!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 11, 2012, 01:37:04 AM

YES!  Someone agrees with me! :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

Dannflower Reguba

Squiddels!.... And then Foxes! WHOO!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 11, 2012, 03:08:31 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 11, 2012, 01:37:04 AM

YES!  Someone agrees with me! :D
I agree with you too! OTTERS FOR THE WIN!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 23, 2012, 08:27:53 PM
Squiddels!.... And then Foxes! WHOO!
Yeeauuhh! Squiddely's forever!!!

Capn Greypatch

When it comes to vermin, definitely searats! Maybe most of them aren't the smartest of creatures (except Greypatch :D), but they sure make great sailors! And even though their past isn't explained, I bet they have a cool history.

On the other hand, moles are awesome too, with their logic and their manners; they always make me chuckle. :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Rainshadow

My favorite good species:  Otter.
  My favorite bad species:  Wildcat.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

favorite good species: otter
Bad species: foxes