News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 15, 2012, 11:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

They will dude. I planned on that already. When they meet up again I will have a flashback post. Please join dude!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

I'm waiting for rainshadow's opinion.  You see, i had a name planned out for my character, and now I'm nervous that it was too similar to one of her names.

AbbotAlf0805

Ah I see. Can't wait for you to join though.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

I'm pretty sure she won't mind, if she does, she'll let you know.

psybox

well, it's really not similar, we're just sharing a namesake, so it might cause confusion.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

spoiler alert,  Davidari never suffered from bloodwrath in his life, he just used it as an excuse to do horrible things to people while still retaining his reputation.

No, seriously, for future reference, bloodwrath is entirely subconscious, so no recognition of anyone.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

I'm saying that the bloodwrath scene in dark shogun is different than how creatures from the books act when in bloodwrath.

Rainshadow

Sorry for the late response Psybox.  No, I won't get angry if you use Sherlock.  It's fine.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

this may seem awkward to anyone who isn't me or abbotalf, but, let me take time!  I don't have a single all use character, or a list of premade ones!  I need time to write a character.

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Name:  Joy
  Species:  Squirrel
  Appearance:  Green habit, red fur, bright green eyes
  Personality:  Happy, curious, kind
  Side:  Good
  Home:  Abbey
  Other:  Good friend of Hylia
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow