Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Is there any money 'round here?

Redwallfan7

Oh, yes, WonWill. You're sarcastic alright  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Who knows, maybe it's Redwall Abbey that's drawing near ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I still wonder, if Legolas goes through the wardrobe, where will he go?  Narnia?  Redwall?  Or Middle Earth?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

That would be odd, Legolas in Narnia.  Or Redwall, for that matter.

Eustace Scrubb

Legolas in Narnia would be kinda epic!! Even better, Orlando Bloom!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Legolas = Elf from Lord of the Rings.

I think it would be weird if Eustace were in Redwall.  It would be annoying, that's for sure.  No no, not you, Eustace!  The character in the Narnia book.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Can I defenestrate my clock out of the window now?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

It's the Witwicky family motto (from Transformers).

OTTER POWER!!!!!

Redwallfan7