News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

no, i think she changed since that post.  Back on topic, declaration of the powers of otters, or something along that line.

Rainshadow

:o  I'm not gonna blink!  I'm not gonna blink!  *Blinks*  NOOOO!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

a declaration of the power of otters.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

OH!  Such a clever comment!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

psybox

a declaration of the powers of otters.

Redwallfan7

psybox

Rainshadow

Did I hear cake?!?!  Where's the cake?!?!

Redwallfan7