Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Yes, I can prove my innocence.  Here are my excuses and alibis.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

"Tree? I am no tree! I am an Ent!"

Life is too short to rush through it.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Leatho Shellhound

Super Bowl? I don't normaly watch it, sorry.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

You and me both, buddy.  (Heh, see how I tied both your comment and your personal text into one statement?  I'm awesome.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

But the rain wants you're feet to move!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Rainshadow

*Bows*  Thank you, thank you!  *Catches rose and sticks it between teeth*  I know, I'm fabulous.  ;D

I really hope I won't have to watch the Super Bowl this year.  Watching sweaty men throwing a ball around a field and trying to kill each other is a bit dull to me.

Leatho Shellhound

You forgot the adjective large

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 19, 2015, 05:22:30 PM
  I really hope I won't have to watch the Super Bowl this year.  Watching ______ sweaty men throwing a ball around a field and trying to kill each other is a bit dull to me.

There is a lot of mud in my back yard, I'm glad I'm moving to a new house with grass in that back yard.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Søren

Rainshadow

Søren

I think by the time he's able to say that, the muds not going to let him go anyway.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on January 14, 2015, 08:23:40 PM
What so cool about a chicken? ;D

*Gasps and faints*

Beat by Ender, eh? *Pretends to know what that means* Cool. Very cool.

Rainshadow

Whoa, this "Rain" person is quite seriously good artist!  Man, I so wanna meet them!  ;D

On an unrelated note, Hana-chan!  *Doesn't want to steal the whole tackle-hug thing so tousles Hana-chan's hair instead*  You stay now.  Hana-chan not go.  Go bad.  Stay good.  :P