Certain Perspectives.

Started by Quickpaw, July 17, 2012, 09:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

Vermin and woodlanders have hated each other for generation after generation. Now a new pack of vermin are enslaving woodlanders, and they don't settle for small prizes. But what happens if feelings can brake through hate, discrimination, and evil...

You can play as either vermin, slaved woodlander, or freedom fighter.

Slave:
Here's the situation. You have been taken far away from your home by a cruel, Black- furred ferret named Sloon the Terrible. He has bound you up with 12 other woodlanders and are being taken somewhere unknown. What awaits you?

Vermin:
You are part of Sloon's slavers. You obey him or die. Failure is not an option with him, so stay on his good side. Good luck.

Freedom fighter:
You have set out from Redwall in search of the missing woodlander. Now you are on the trail of Sloon's crew and are closer to saving the woodlanders. Will you succeed?

I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

Name: Quickpaw
Species: Vermin/Weasel
Personality: He hates woodlanders because of how they treated him when he was younger. He is secretive and seclusive, and a bit mean. Though maybe he'll open up to someone someday.
Appearance: he has brown fur with a grey underbelly with light-brown eyes. He wears a tan hood and navy blue vest with red pants.He has a brown quiver slung over his back and is a pretty good archer.

(I will rp Sloon also. This rp is after all books.)
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

If it is after all the books then,

Name (title), Avatar Gareth
Age, 25 seasons
Race, mouse
gender, male
weapon, Water, Earth, Fire, and Air bending

Personality, Polite, strong leader, hates vermin, a little merciful.

Appearance, light brown fur, blue eyes, green tunic over chain mail (hint hint to some RPers), brown boots, arm bracers.

Other, Son of Davidari the Hero and Lady Hylia Voh, has a son but he was captured by the vermin. Has a wife captured too.

Name, Tetro
Age, 25 seasons
Race, mouse
gender, female
weapon, curved dagger

Personality, sly, solitary, will be nice to anybeast who is nice to her, smart.

Appearance, white pirate vest, red bandanna, white pirate skirt.

Other, Wife of Avatar Gareth, was captured by vermin, decndant of Gonff Prince of Mousethieves.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Could we PLEASSSSEEE keep that kind of stuff out of this?

Name: N/A
Gender: N/A (I will refer to it as both at different times in the RP)
Species: Squiddel!!!
Weapons: Frozen Lands Blue bladed Katana, forged in the extreme colds of the north (yes forged in cold, not heat) sling
Personality: Kind to those who (he/she) sees as fit to be kind to, perceptive, secretive, suspicious, quick in all actions
Appearance: Snow white fur, fiery red eyes. Wears a dark grey tunic (longer version) with hood

BTW I'm leaving from the 19th- 28th, but I still want to be in your RP... Could they possibly capture me later after I get back? Or will your RP be mostly over by then?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Name: Tuam
Species: Pygmy Owl
Weapons: Beak and talons
Personality: Nosy, er beaky, kind, but can be a little bit rude at times
Appearance: Average owl

Name: Dari
Species: Bat
Weapons: Is so confident he won't get caught that he doesn't carry one
Armor: N/A
Appearance: Black, one ear cut off

AbbotAlf0805

Oooh! Sorrry dann! I forgot! I have to make my Redwall fantasy revolve around your thoughts! Oh dear me!  >:(
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Quickpaw

Abbot alf, is that your character or our you changing it. I get the Zelda/Avatar reference.))

Other than that, all accepted. And Dan, you can start when you get back.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Quickpaw on July 17, 2012, 05:17:14 PM
Abbot alf, is that your character or our you changing it. I get the Zelda/Avatar reference.))

Other than that, all accepted. And Dan, you can start when you get back.

Thanks.

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 17, 2012, 04:32:48 PM
Oooh! Sorrry dann! I forgot! I have to make my Redwall fantasy revolve around your thoughts! Oh dear me!  >:(

Abbot we do not need to go through this AGAIN... Besides. I wasn't even talking to you, I was asking Quickpaw if we could exclude unatural powers... It's okay sometimes, but there is getting to be alot of it nowadays.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Quickpaw

I wasn't planning on having supernatural powers, because I think they're overpowered, especially if no one else has them. However, I will will not force you to change him, though I do ask that you do.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

I was just trying to use him in a new RP. If i cant use him then I might quit.. i dont know yet...

Quickpaw

Do what you want. I won't force you.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 17, 2012, 02:24:50 PM
If it is after all the books then,

Name (title), Avatar Gareth
Age, 30 seasons
Race, mouse
gender, male
weapon, Water, Earth, Fire, and Air bending

Personality, Polite, strong leader, hates vermin, a little merciful.

Appearance, light brown fur, blue eyes, green tunic over chain mail (hint hint to some RPers), brown boots, arm bracers.

Other, Son of Davidari the Hero and Lady Hylia Voh, has a son but he was captured by the vermin. Has a wife.

Name, Tetra
Age, 30 seasons
Race, mouse
gender, female
weapon, curved dagger

Personality, sly, solitary, will be nice to anybeast who is nice to her, smart.

Appearance, white pirate vest, red bandanna, white pirate skirt.

Other, Wife of Avatar Gareth, has a son but was captured by vermin, decndant of Gonff Prince of Mousethieves.

lol, jst noticed something.... Shouldn't Tetra be "Tetro?"  :D

AbbotAlf0805

Uh.. no. Oh by the way she is a slaves

Dannflower Reguba

I was making reference to the Gonfelins because you said she is a decendant of Gonff.

AbbotAlf0805