News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Certain Perspectives rp

Started by Quickpaw, July 17, 2012, 05:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

As Deathslash raised the whip again, Quickpaw walked in with a bundled up leaf. "What's going on here?!" he shouted to Deathslash.

"There being taught a lesson for disobedience! One even punched me." he growled.

"They need their strength, so if I see one of them fall, you're replacing him!" Quickpaw growled back.

"You can't give orders round here! I'm the chiefs right-hand beast!" The stoat boasted, whipping Quickpaw. Quickpaw retaliated by shooting an arrow into his foot. Deathslash yelped and hopped away.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Tetro said to him, "That helps alot. Shootin that un in the leg."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Quickpaw

Quickpaw looked at her and gave a small nod. He tossed the bundle into the middle of the group and it opened up, berries rolling out.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

Tetro's little son jumped on the barries like a wildcat and said, "Tha'n boi 'e nice un mommy?" Tetro shrugged.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Dari looked at the berries in disgust, but then shrugged and ate a few.

AbbotAlf0805

Tetro took a couple and handed the rest out to other slaves. "Name's Tetro," she said to Dari, "What's your name."

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

How long have you been here?" she asked.

W0NWILL

"Fer awile, me old mate Davidari would've swept the floor with these thugs."

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari? your a friend of Davidari?!" said Tetro. Her son interuppted, "He boi a frend of Grandpa mommy?"   

W0NWILL

"Ah yes, he was the one who took my ear off. And Davidari's a grandpa?"

AbbotAlf0805

Tetro looked at her son and said, "He's Matt. My husband is Davidari's son, Gareth."

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Granpa did thoit?" said Matt pointing his paw at the missing ear spot.