Certain Perspectives rp

Started by Quickpaw, July 17, 2012, 05:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Is that really necessary?" Vespar asked, "I mean, not without planning?"

Quickpaw

"If we do not make hast, we will not be able to catch them!" Garvin exclaimed.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Lurqui was roughly slung amidst some creatures that were chained, like her. A bat helped her stand, "I'm Dari, what's your name?" "Lurqui. Don't worry, Citirius will come." Dari looked confused, "Who's Citirius?" Lurqui twisted the chain around her wrist, "Citirius is my friend, he's a warrior." Dari sighed, "Everyone says that somebeast will come when they first arrive." "That's because Citirius will come!" Lurqui snapped. Dari shook his head in defeat.

Quickpaw

"What's going on here?" Quickpaw cut in.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"None of your business, vermin!" Lurqui put her hands on her hips, "Back off!"

Quickpaw

"Actually, since I'm the guard, it is my business. I don't care for it anymore then you do. But that's what I get for being the new beast." Quickpaw said.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Lurqui charged him, but was yanked short by the chain, "Coward! Cowards the lot of you!"

Quickpaw

"New ones always do dis." Snarepaw, another guard who had been a slaver longer said.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Lurqui glared at him, "One day I'll chew through these chains and kill you. Or Citirius will chop through these chains. One or the other."

Quickpaw

"No ones comin'!" Stenchpelt interrupted. "You need to learn your place as The Chief's slave!"
"That's enough, Stenchpelt!" Quickpaw said, drawing his bow quickly.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"You stay out o' this, weasel!" Lurqui bared her teeth at Stenchpelt, "Don't go to sleep while I'm 'ere!"

Quickpaw

"I don't care how stubborn you are, I'm not letting you get whipped!" Quickpaw said determinedly.
"Then you'll take her place, or be killed for treason." Stenchpaw growled. Snarepaw quickly left.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"I need no help from you, weasel!"

Quickpaw

"Shut up." Quickpaw shouted at her. "Ok, I'll take the beating."
"You deserve it anyway for bein' too soft!" Stenchpelt growled.
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

Quickpaw took off his vest to show he already had whip scars. He against the rock, and waited. Stench paw raised the whip, the began. Quickpaw made no sound, and stared unblinkingly into the distance, a couple tears rolling down his cheek.
I LOVE 80's music.