News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Certain Perspectives rp

Started by Quickpaw, July 17, 2012, 05:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

My little son Matthias got out of bed and I had to fetch him s-sir!" said Tetro fearfully.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Quickpaw

Quickpaw glared at her, then the boy. "Carry on." he said, before walking away.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

Tetro and Matthias hurried back to their tent.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Quickpaw

Quickpaw leaned against a tree and waited for morning.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

Never do that again ye hear!" said Tetro scolding her son.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

Now your father is the avatar. He will think of someway to rescue us." said Tetro hugging her son.

Quickpaw

"Avatar?" He thought to himself.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

Now go to bed.." she said laying him down.

Quickpaw

Quickpaw thought as he walked off.

OOC: Skip to morning?
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

Quickpaw

Quickpaw walked into the tent. "Hey, wake up." he said, then left the tent. Outside the vermin were almost done packing. Quickpaw smirked as a certain stoat with a patched up foot limped by.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

Tetro and Matthias got up and were ready to go.

Quickpaw

Two rats chained up the slaves as the rest finished packing.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias was very scared and stayed close to his mother.