Certain Perspectives rp

Started by Quickpaw, July 17, 2012, 05:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Tuam watched as a mouse exited Redwall.

AbbotAlf0805

Gareth got right to tracking the slavers as soon as he reached the edge of the forest.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Helloo there, what'cha dooing?" As always, Tuam's hoots were drawling.

Quickpaw

"Excuse me. What're you two doing outa your tent?" Quickpaw asked, coming out of the shadows.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

gareth was caught by surprise and held a fire ball in one hand while holding a stone in the other.

Tetro was scared to death and said, "N-nothing sir! We w-were just heading bacK!"

W0NWILL

"Doon't kill me! I'm just a little oowl." Tuam wasn't lying, he was a pygmy owl.

Quickpaw

"Good, you keep that boy in check ma'am. And you two! I could ask you the same question." he said, pointing to the two vermin.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

We was just.. uh.. patroling Quickpaw!" said the vermin as Tetro took Matt off.

W0NWILL

"Soo again, what're yoou dooing?"

AbbotAlf0805

Gareth dropped his bending and said, "I am Gareth. I am searching for some slavers who took my wife and son.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Nice to meet you Tuam. Have you by anychance seen the slavers?"

W0NWILL

"I see aloot oof things, but I haven't seen yoour slavers."

AbbotAlf0805

Blast.. Well what do you want?"