News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

you broke our streak!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Skarzs

Who is/was/am your fist crush, Kreg?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kreg

i have never had a fist crush
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 08, 2019, 12:03:06 AM
Who is/was/am your fist crush, Kreg?

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.