News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Your made-up characters

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 24, 2012, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

What characters have you made up? They can be from Redwall fanfics or not. I made up a Penguins of Madagascar OC called Noreen. This is what she looks like, except she doesn't have a gun:

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I'm writing a story about an elven girl and her dragon.  The elf's name is Ash, and her dragon is Shadow.  I picture Ash to look something like this, but darker hair.

Ash

Ardet looks sort of like this:

No I did not draw or paint or whatever both of these pictures; I found them on the internet.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 24, 2012, 09:18:37 AM
What characters have you made up? They can be from Redwall fanfics or not. I made up a Penguins of Madagascar OC called Noreen. This is what she looks like, except she doesn't have a gun:

Wow, your character looks awesome Tiria
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

Lessee...

Well, Redwall-wise I have Brigg, a good rat who's a bit of a big country bumpkin with a good heart.  Then there's Dougie, a hare sergeant who's full of energy that I made up for my RP.  There's a few other RP characters as well. 

In my own writing, I have Elvis, Patton and Edison, characters from my post-apocalyptic novel about rats who've mutated into human scale and are now widespread on Earth.  They have those names because the rats name their young after humans they admired from their readings.  Elvis is a budding doctor, very brilliant but very naive.  He's an ardent pacifist, and an albino rat.  Patton is an athlete and good leader, kind of a golden boy.  He's Elvis' brother.  Edison is Elvis' best friend and practically a genius, but is very, very small.  They all end up forced into joining an army to fight against a colony of humans.  That's the very, very condensed story.  There's much more to it.

Another story concerns two high school boys who end up having a sort of relationship.  Jay is a star hockey player and bordering on becoming an alcoholic, like his father, who is also abusive to him.  Matt is from a relatively poor, big family.  He has several learning disabilities but is a wonderful artist, and sees the world in "colors."  In other words, he will look at someone and see the color of their soul.  For example, on first glance Jay he sees as blue and black, depressed and in a dark place in his life.  This is an old story of mine but it's coming along.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rainshadow

In the same story I'm writing, there are two brothers named Jake and Jason.  They're twins.  This is what they would look like, only more elf like:

Also, Jake has a scar running from the left side of his forehead to his right cheek.  Jake's dragon, Koel, looks something like this:

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

Ah, I found it.  This is my artist character I described above, Matt Reilly.  The picture was drawn by a friend.

"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwaller

One of my made up characters for Redwall is Dranfor Rofnard. He's the coolest of my characters.

Rainshadow

I made up a character for all of my RPs that's named Shadow.  I themed Shadow after my cat that I used to own.  Then Jag, my other RP cat, is named after and themed after characters in a book series I read.  Same with Talon and Wing.  Holm I named after and themed after Sherlock Holmes, and Shade is kinda just random.

Redwallfan7

I made up Moon, she's a white vixen. She's a mechanic of a space craft in my fan made animal story, "The Animals of Arcadia." I'll post a picture of what I picture her to be like later.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Druif and Naomi are two other characters in my book.

Druif (he acts much less epic than that.  He is an awkward dragon most of the time, and he is very vain.  He can usually be found grooming himself):

Naomi (she has one green eye and one blue eye though.  Also, Naomi has more noticeable freckles):

Also there's Jayme and her dragon, Papilio.

Jayme:

Papilio:

W0NWILL

For Redwall I have all the characters seen in my fanfictions and RPs, those are too many to name, as well as some others. My all-time favourite made-up Redwall character is...um...give me a sec.

For Warriors I have Icepaw, a female three-legged white and orange cat, Badgerstripe, a grey tomcat with a whitestripe from his nose to between his ears, and Mask, a light coloured rouge with a grey 'mask' over her eyes.

For outside any books, I have Zass, a female crab humanoid(Scurillian). I'll try to get a pic up.

And Rain, Papillo is the name of a shrew in one of my fanfics. :)

Rainshadow

That's funny because the word 'papilio' is Latin for butterfly.  I like to go onto Google Translate, take common words and turn them into a fancy name.  A fancy name that's a common word in a different language lol.  Like Ardet is Latin for Burns, Druif is Dutch for grape, Koel is Dutch for Cool, and so on.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 09, 2012, 01:33:43 AM
  That's funny because the word 'papilio' is Latin for butterfly.  I like to go onto Google Translate, take common words and turn them into a fancy name.  A fancy name that's a common word in a different language lol.  Like Ardet is Latin for Burns, Druif is Dutch for grape, Koel is Dutch for Cool, and so on.

Haha! I do the same thing.

Warrior Cats characters: Daisyheart, (After me own cat) is a pale grey cat with long, but thin fur with a white patch on her chest. She has golden-yellow eyes and a fluffy, feather like tail.
There's also Wrenstar, a chestnut brown she-cat, with a black tail tip, and a white chest. She has one blue eye and one green.
I could go on for a long time, because I have my own Clan, but, I won't.  ;D

And then I have characters from my own story.

Qatil- Pronounced Kay-til. Is a sixteen year old girl with shoulder length red (Not orange red, RED) hair and cold golden eyes. She's got twin swords, and a huge black dragon.

Alptraum- Qatil's dragon, whom she raised from an egg. He's jet black, with a normal body type. White spikes are all along Alp's back and tail, his forehead and legs. His huge, and very very fierce, willing to give his life for Qatil's.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

I'm not on any Warriors forums, and I haven't made a Warriors fanfic, but this is a character that I just made up for Warriors: (I'm just gonna put it like an RP sign up thing because it's easier)

Name:  Rainshadow
  Species:  Cat (duh)
  Appearance:  Black fur with a white stripe on her nose, going all the way to in between her ears, green eyes
  Personality:  Fun loving, smart, great fighter, has a good sense of humor
  History:  She was born in a Twoleg nest to a kittypet mother, but once she was old enough to be out of the nest, she took off into the woods.  She came across the ThunderClan camp and somehow convinced the leader to let her stay.

AxeHound

I have a made up character named Geoffrey. He's an apprentice wizard in a land called Jonova where magic has been forbidden. His companion is a dgraon name Nrrillinthas who looks like this:

(please do not send me the pm game messages)