News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Gone ---- Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, July 26, 2012, 04:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I don't really care if you have a boar, but a goose would be more Redwall-y.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Troy, would it be fine if the boar was around the same size as a badger?  I know, I know, it's not really the same size in real life.  This is fiction though, and I think everyone would be much happier if your boar were badger sized.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Troy Troodon

Not at all, as long as it's a totally different animal. ;)
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Troy Troodon

(Edit Post)

He's the Size of a Badger, only a little bit taller by an inch.

Rainshadow

Okay, thanks!

EDIT:  Character count!  We have 7 characters.  Do you guys think we should start, or wait for more characters?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gingivere Greeneyes

I think we should start and maybe have more characters join them on the way, like Orlando and Jabez in Mattimeo.
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

Rainshadow

Well, that might work.  I mean, our characters obviously wouldn't be the only ones left, but there aren't many people left at all.  But someone would have to control them.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

W0NWILL

;) It would spoil the surprise! I love to make people mad.

Rainshadow

Ha!  You didn't make me mad!  Just even more curious!

Troy Troodon

So when do we start? I'm getting anxious myself.

Rainshadow

I was waiting for the person that W0NWILL invited.  I might possibly start it tomorrow though.  Not tonight because I'm getting ready for bed lol.

W0NWILL

She hasn't responded, and she hasn't been on in awhile.

Rainshadow

Ah.  Then I guess I'll just start this tomorrow!