News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

megan fox in Transformers

Started by mattimouse20, July 26, 2012, 09:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

should michael bay have dropped megan fox for another actress in transformers 3 dark of the moon? opinions?
just wait until I make my daring escape!

MatthiasMan

Flandor

Yes, and replaced her with an attractive male actor  :D.  In all seriousness though I don't think Megan Fox is a particularly good actress, nor do I think she's very pretty.  My opinion.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Flandor on July 26, 2012, 10:24:56 PM
Yes, and replaced her with an attractive male actor  :D.  In all seriousness though I don't think Megan Fox is a particularly good actress, nor do I think she's very pretty.  My opinion.
I'm neutral, because I've never seen a movie with her in it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I liked the fact that when she was in the first two, she was part of the story and very active.  She knew what was going on.  The girl from the third movie was kind of lame.  I mean, Sam spent about half the movie chasing after her!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

who is megan fox? (an actor in which movies?)

SpiderMonkey

Megan Fox plays a main character in the first 2 Transformers movies.

UNKN0WN