News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Tricked pictures

Started by Redwaller, August 11, 2012, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

I was too eager to wait upon M&M, so I decided to make it now.

Here's a little thing that I made:

gah!
[close]

Redwallfan7

What's M and M? I assume you're not talking about the candy.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

Oh... okay. Now I get it! Sorry :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

No prob

Sunflash the Boxer

Redwaller

Here's the first one modified:

Primrosewarrior

Haha, sunflash the boxer!

Rainshadow

Hmm, I couldn't see Sunflash the Boxer.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

You can't see the picture?! Then ask a mod about it.

Rainshadow

It just says:  This image or video has been moved or deleted.  Then Photobucket underneath it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Haaa! Let me arrange that.

EDIT:

Rainshadow

Lol!  The poor mouse/rat thing that got in his way!

Redwaller

I think it's a rat, maybe...

MatthiasMan

What are you waiting on me for? Oh wait, I know. Sorry Redwaller, my mom keeps getting mad when I get on the computer so she keeps banning me from electronics. This moment I use my DS to sneak on here. And I couldn't find this thing for a while even though it was under my pillow. .-_- Anyways, I'll work on my picture ASAP.

Rusvul

lOl this will be a funny thread. i have a picture of my dog that i photoshopped myself. it turns her into luny the scourge (her name is luna, luny, get it?) i can try and post that...