News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC: Lost and Found:::PEARLS

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 17, 2012, 04:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Y'all! Maybe you guessed it already.... This RP builds off of Pearls of Lutra! Here's the mainframe. An otter (still working on him) finds one of the perfect pink pearls while swimming deep in the ocean. He doesn't know what to do. In his confusion, he decides NOT to share his find with the members of his holt... Yet...

At the same time, a Corsair captains' sear (yes, he has a sear) predicts these events, and the said corsair has to decide if he will recruit other captains to help.

(Need Redwall plot idea)

This RP is in the works, but I had a major Brainstorm during my snack before bed tonight, and just HAD to let this off!

Playables:
Holt Seastream otters
Woodland area animals (once plot is developed)
Sea vermin
Salamandastron characters

I think that's it, if you get another idea tell me! I ask that you make your posts 3+ sentences long, and also that you use proper grammar.

I will be playing the otter that finds the pearl(s) and casing, the Sear, and a squirrel from the woodlands that has golden fur (Yes Golden fur... WHAT!? He's a descendant of Fwirl!  ;D)

Name:
Species:
Appearance/clothing:
Personality:
History: (option)

Please fill this out for your character, thanks guys!  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Sounds interesting, sign me up.

Name: Blaefur
Species: Weasel
Weapon(s): Hook, cutlas
Appearance/clothing: Average weasel, tatty rags as fits a corsair
Personality: Too be RPed

Name: Nacalum of Holt Seastream
Species: Sea otter
Weapon(s): Natural defenses, stick if she can get her paws on it.
Appearance/clothing: Wears a dark cloak over a light tunic, her fur is a dark colour, almost (but not quite) black
Personality: She can seem a bit rude but has a good heart, she's bold, but not brave

Dannflower Reguba

Time for me to put mine up!  :)

Name: Lusiphi
Species: Sea otter
Weapon(s): Otter javelins with launcher (see Martin the Warrior [book]), coinciding with a knife and a sling... pretty light for an otter
Appearance/clothing: Darker brown fur, grey tunic with aqua blue hood and sleeves
Personality: Cheery, Easy going, fun to be around (will expand as RPed)
History: Holt otter.... (but IS he? >:D)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 17, 2012, 10:51:25 PM
Are mine accepted?

OOPS! Sorry WONWILL! Yes, both are accepted.  :)

Name: Foruina
Species: Fox
Weapon(s): Brain-Unknown
Appearance/clothing: Appearance is a slate grey from what has been seen... Which is actually very little, she wears a black cloak.
Personality: N/A
History: (option) N/A
NOTE: Alot about her is unknown, she is also quite young for a sear... Especially a respected one.

P.S. Sorry about adding this, but please include occupation, thank you.  :)

UNKN0WN

<status: REMOVED!>

CHARACTER REMOVED

Dannflower Reguba

Rainshadow

I would play one of the otters of Holt Seastream.

Name:  Snowstorm (Snow)
Species:  Otter
Weapon(s):  Black staff, (and do advantages count as weapons?) smarts, keen hearing, keen smell, some healing skill
Appearance/clothing:  Silvery fur with white spots, dark grey tunic, milky white eyes
Personality:  Quiet, short temper, smart, annoying at times, not kind, straight to the point, strict
History:  Snow was born in a snowstorm, her mother died in childbirth.  She was born blind, so she was completely helpless.  She was rescued by an otter from Holt Seastream and brought into the holt.  She taught herself how to use different plants for medicine.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Hmmmm... I'm a little worried, there is very little interest in this RP, and it is going to take quite a few RPers to pull off.... And you're welcome Rain.  :)

redwallgurl

I'll join I need to get in some Rps again.

Name: Qwirl
Species: squirrel
Weapon: bow and arrows along with a small dagger
Appearence/ clothing: traveling clothes, and a reddish brown
Personality: happy go lucky, helpful, and wild
History: traveling from Redwall (more like banished but she doesnt say that!) and ready to see the world. doesnt know that they are the pearls from the past, she never payed attention in Abbey School.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Accepted! (YAY! You came back AFTER ALL!  ;))

A few things, I would prefer that Qwirl start in Mossflower so she can meet up with others from the region... And no one knows that Lusiphi has gotten the pearls. :)

Name: Raroe Liefrunner
Species: Squirrel
Weapon(s): Twin short swords, sling (prefers melee combat though)
Appearance/clothing: Golden fur (like Fwirl.... Qwirl, Fwirl.  :D) Caring Green eyes, wears forest green, and gray tunic with a hood. His swords have scabbards on his back, and his sling is worn around the waist
Personality: Kind, has a playful mischievous side, but knows when to get serious, and will defend his friends to the last
History: (option) Has had some rough times early on... But from his bad experiences he was able to draw his immense kindness and thoughtfulness  
Occupation: Mossflower guard. (a Ranger type kind of guy... Knows all the basic talents of arts such as healing cooking, surviving, and such like)

UNKN0WN

<this is a technical test>

SpiderMonkey

Quick question, do you have to read "Pearls of Lutra" to join?