News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Pirates of the Caribbean

Started by Rainshadow, August 20, 2012, 04:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Pirates of the Caribbean movie is the best?

Curse of the Black Pearl
15 (78.9%)
Dead Man's Chest
0 (0%)
At World's End
2 (10.5%)
On Stranger Tides
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Romsca

That's just what my mom said >:( ;D
That wouldn't work because remember how Jack said tied them together so he could ride on them? That just wouldn't work for Angelica. Assuming it's the same island, however, the pirates delivering the rum would eventually come and find her.

Anyway, do you know if there's going to be a fifth movie?

Kitsune

Romsca

Firehawke

The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

I think that the first one is the best, and that the second one is the worst one.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 19, 2013, 09:30:03 PM
I think that the first one is the best, and that the second one is the worst one.

Mmm, yes, I liked the first one, but I also enjoyed the second.  Mainly because of the island with the cannibals.  ;D  That part was hilarious!  Or the wheel of fortune near the end?  Oh my gosh, I loved that part!  True, some of the other parts were boring/slightly gross (though less on the gross side, more on the boring for me (at least, the 20th time through ;))), but it's still a pretty good movie.  Better than quite a few other movies I've seen.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

I've had some interest in them. I know that some parts are very awesome, but I was wondering, would someone with a weak stomach (eg, me) find it really disgusting and unwatchable? Or, severely tainted by one disgusting part?

Romsca

You might not like the fish people on Davy Jones's crew, but I think you would enjoy the first and fourth movies. I did! However, in both the first and the fourth (I'm not sure about the second and third, I haven't seen those yet), especially in the fourth one, there are some inappropriate (and some very inappropriate) scenes. There are rotting undead skeletons in the first one and cannibalistic mermaids in the fourth. Other than that, though, they're fine. No blood and guts! ;) (Except in the mutiny in the fourth movie. One of the "zombiefied" officers pulls a sword out of his chest and there's a little blood. Oh, and in the first a skeleton's hand comes off. And when Blackbeard dies (in the fourth) a wind comes up and eats away at him slowly)

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 20, 2013, 12:39:01 AM
I've had some interest in them. I know that some parts are very awesome, but I was wondering, would someone with a weak stomach (eg, me) find it really disgusting and unwatchable? Or, severely tainted by one disgusting part?

Um, have you ever seen the Lord of the Rings?  If so, it's not a lot worse than that.  I'd say about the same level of grossness.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

I would actually saw less than LOTR.  Especially the Hobbit. If you've seen the Hobbit, you'll be fine

Redwaller

The movies were all good. My favorite part is when Jack has doubles, and they try to eating a peanut! Lol! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Vilu Daskar

I'v only seen The Curse of The Black Pearl
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

I wish I could see The Pirates of the Caribbean but my parents won't let me  :-X

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

That's too bad  :'(

I can honestly see why, though