News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Halloween Costumes

Started by Rainshadow, August 23, 2012, 10:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Something Horrifying on August 25, 2012, 02:27:07 AM
Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on August 24, 2012, 08:16:21 PM
We don't really celebrate Halloween, but I would LOVE to have a costume of Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.

The Automail arm might be a bit tricky though...
That's so funny, I'm not familiar with this series, but one of the most recommended resources for people doing my cosplay's robot arm is a tutorial for that character's arm! With minor adjustments, it's basically what I'm going to be making! Posting from my iPod right now, but later I'll see if I can find it to show you. Very cool stuff.

Heh...yeah, that would be cool. Thank-you!  ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on August 27, 2012, 06:49:26 PM
That's so funny, I'm not familiar with this series, but one of the most recommended resources for people doing my cosplay's robot arm is a tutorial for that character's arm! With minor adjustments, it's basically what I'm going to be making! Posting from my iPod right now, but later I'll see if I can find it to show you. Very cool stuff.

Here is the tutorial, and here is an example of how someone adapted it for the cosplay I'm doing (the painting on it is incredible).
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Something Horrifying

Double post because this is a completely different subject:

So unfortunately due to issues with my friend's costume (we were dressing up as a pair), I might be doing a different costume! Still a Homestuck cosplay, lol. But my friend Tasha and I really wanna be able to stick to doing these in themed pairs, so since she can't do the one to go with my Spades Slick costume right now, she's doing something different, and I'm doing one that goes with her new one. We'll just have to save the Spades Slick/Snowman cosplays for next year, probably. D:

My new costume is going to be a female version of this (under a spoiler, because if anyone is reading/planning on reading Homestuck, this is an end-of-Act-5 spoiler--but I can tell you it's Dave in a certain outfit):
Spoiler
[close]
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Endar Feyblade

I've been: queen isabella of spain, A hippie(now THAT was a fun year!) A Ninja, and this year I'm gonna be a capitol person.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I have never, ever been trick-or-treating, because where I live it can be dangerous, but I've gone to a few parties as, a cowgirl, a hippie, and an old, very confused granny. But If I do go trick-or-treating, (In a safer location) I want to be like, InuYasha or something. But that would be slightly weird 'cause I'm a girl. Or I'd be a vampire. Classic.  :D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

christinesousa12

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on August 27, 2012, 06:49:26 PM
Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on August 24, 2012, 08:16:21 PM
We don't really celebrate Halloween, but I would LOVE to have a costume of Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.

The Automail arm might be a bit tricky though...

I think Edward Elric's costume will be a hit when used on cosplays. There are many köstüme designers that could design such costumes.

AxeHound

I'm going to be a Ringwraith.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Awesome!  That would be fun to dress up as lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

I was thinking of buying a fursuit for Halloween, and getting a fox tail. Sadly I won't be able to eat candy because of my spacers and stuff I'm getting next week.

Redwallfan7

That sounds epic! About the fur suit thing, it sucks that I can't have gum lollipops for a long time. I,don't get my braces off untill 2014  ::). Oh well
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on September 22, 2012, 04:59:32 AM
That sounds epic! About the fur suit thing, it sucks that I can't have gum lollipops for a long time. I,don't get my braces off untill 2014  ::). Oh well
I feel for you, I've had stuff on my teeth forever, and now I don't. So I'm happy. But it's worth it, I'm tellin' you.
Back on topic, my friend and I are going to try to go as ponies. Not sure how, but we'll find a way!  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflor

We don't do Holloween I myself don't enjoy it all these kids dressed as people that are fake or not seen for countless years I think it is pointless But I don't want to start a fight so Please don't yourself
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AxeHound

Dragons are fake, but you have several in your signature. Redwall is fake, yet you are on its forum. I really don't see any problem with fake things. Anyway, I prefer 'imaginary'.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwaller

Hickory

I know that s a bit early, but I was thinking about Deadpool.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.