News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

(2012) Autumn Nameday Celebration

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, September 01, 2012, 04:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Excuse me, I need some more pepper in my soup.

Redwallfan7

*Puts more pepper in Wonwill's soup* here you go, mate
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Thank you. Would you like some cake I made? It's especially sticky for throwing at cats.

Rainshadow

*Puts Chocolate Muffins of Death crumbs into the pepper sacks and chucks them at Narnia and Wonwill*  Hahahahahaha!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 10, 2012, 02:04:24 AM
Thank you. Would you like some cake I made? It's especially sticky for throwing at cats.
sure *evil grin* ;D

Rainshadow

>:(  *Throws the deadly sacks at Narnia and Wonwill*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

*Continues eating, and watches a fight break  out between Rain and WonWill*

Rainshadow

*Walks over to Wonwill and sticks a pot of hot hotroot soup on her head*

W0NWILL

Thanks! I was running out. *licks soup off my face*

Rainshadow

*Takes sticky cake and sticks it on Wonwill's head*  Hahahahaheheheheheheeeee!!!

Redwallfan7

hmm... I can't decide who I want to win. *shrugs*

Rainshadow

*Takes blueberry crumble and shoves it in Narnia's face*  Ha!

W0NWILL

*takes cake from between ears and daintily eats it* I knew what I was doing when I made this cake.