News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

My finger was bent way too far backwards last night. I click the mouse, it hurts.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Rosie Willowwater

*group e-hugs the 'The Most Random Thread Ever!' thread*

Dotti Dillworthy

My twelve points go to . . . this thread!! *applause*

Rosie Willowwater

Dotti Dillworthy

I mean, highest number of points given to a favourite song in Eurovision.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 30, 2016, 09:18:11 PM
Oh... Ok.... Cool....
^         _
O        .
________
\_|_|_|_/
\_|_|_|/
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

I hate to leave work undone, but it looks like the experimental theme is going to be partly messed up for a few more hours. A fix isn't materializing for the stupid problems that keep coming up, and I don't have the time to figure it out before I leave in a few minutes. It shouldn't affect usability, but the custom backgrounds don't show up and a few pictures on the front page are inexplicably broken.
« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

It looks like I broke the entire forum before I left, by accidentally overwriting something in Core instead of Core2. ::) Really sorry about that, guys. I was under time pressure and didn't have time to look in and see whether anything was wrong before I left for several hours. I knew Experimental wasn't working, but I thought the Default was fine.

I've looked over this code every way I can think to and got nothing out of it. So, I've posted up a topic on the SMF forum. Hopefully they can explain what I'm obviously failing to pick up.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

When it looked like I broke the entire forum, for several hours, I thought y'all might be interested in knowing why.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

So you are aware, then. Thanks for letting us know. This is one reason exactly why I was against the color changing.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Heh.

It appears I've lost my voice. Yaaaaaay.

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM