News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Alright, I'll wait a week or until it's finished. Whichever comes first.

@Jet the binturong Check out The Five Of Us Are Dying!
Edit: Whoops, should've checked the lyrics first. In my defense, it is a tad garbled.

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

"The video is not available"

EXCUSE ME, WHAT?

YOU CANNOT DO THAT TO ME YOUTUBE!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nlkmocf5xBU
^Try that. It does have some language though, maybe they'll release a clean version in September.

Jetthebinturong

I'm guessing that's just a general language warning and not directed at me. Regardless, that doesn't work either. :(

Søren

Huh, that's weird. It's on Spotify and Apple Music now, as well as iTunes. It should be able to work on YouTube. Maybe just go to YouTube.com and type it in.
One more link to try first though, this time I used the share button:
https://youtu.be/nlkmocf5xBU

Jetthebinturong

I think it's not been released to the UK for whatever reason.  :(

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on July 30, 2016, 11:15:27 PM
I HAVE OH MY GOODNESS I ONLY READ THE FIRST TWO. IVE ONLY EVER SEEN THE FIRST TWO. Where are the others? Do you live in an alternate universe where they exist? Can you find a portal and send me the next ones?
Is my memory being its usual terrible self and is there only two??

There are three!  The last one was apparently released in... *Googles it* ...2013. :P  I'm over halfway through that one already.  They should make a TV show.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Oh yeah, I've read Beyonders and Fablehaven a couple times each. I was a bit of a Brandon Mull nerd for a a while. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, it was thanks to you and Rus that I first heard about Fablehaven. XD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

Brandon Mull's OK, I guess. Makes good light reading, anyways. If only he could get out of his habit of writing really flat protagonists...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Groddil

Quote from: Guest of Thrones"A Targaryen member? Aren't half the Targaryens members mad lurkers? What's that saying? Ever time a Targaryen member is born joins the forum, the gods flip a coin?"

Wylder Treejumper

That... is correct.

Unfortunately ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

@Cornflower MM I finished the TID thingy.
Spoiler

[close]
Any guesses?

@Lord Ashenwyte I don't know if you've read TID, but if you have, feel free to try as well.

Maudie

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on August 02, 2016, 05:56:25 AM
Brandon Mull's OK, I guess. Makes good light reading, anyways. If only he could get out of his habit of writing really flat protagonists...
And really powerful, untouchable villains.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Sunpaw(Tiria)

WOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!! A lot goes on when you don't come on for a while