News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Sort of? I mean, it ended on a high note which gave me hope for season 2.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on August 06, 2016, 03:29:20 AM
I honestly haven't decided yet, but I do have two potential candidates. You've already met both of them, but you've seen very little of them so far.

It's just making a terrible and cruel joke.

Cool. And not so cool.

Quote from: Jet the binturong on August 06, 2016, 03:30:48 AM
Sort of? I mean, it ended on a high note which gave me hope for season 2.

Does it? I stopped watching after episode 12. That's the one I really wanted to reach, so. . . . .

Søren

So, I thought that Andy Beirsack was a woman until I read the name....

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

You thought Andy Beirsack was a woman?

Does he look even remotely female?

*Google searches to confirm* Well he does occasionally in like three pictures, but most of the time it's pretty obvious that he's a guy.

Søren

Jetthebinturong

Søren

Well, not really to me, not at first glance at least. :P He's got a cool voice though, however Nickelback-singer-y it is.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 04, 2016, 05:56:14 PM
Quote from: Delthion on August 04, 2016, 05:51:14 PM
Why is Frodo so irritating?

Because he's whiny, makes awful decisions, and he gets all the credit when really Sam's the hero. Have anything else to add, Jet?
True.  Of course, I don't think he was as bad in the book.  And he never sent Sam home in the book.  Worst moment for his character, ever.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

Trying to GM Phoenix Arizona in EHM.

They're unbelievably bad. 11 losses in a row to open up the season, with only 2 points to show for it.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

I WAS JUST INSTATED AS AN ADMIN ON THE MAZE RUNNER WIKI!!!  THIS IS A PROUD MOMENT FOR ME.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 06, 2016, 10:19:56 PM
I WAS JUST INSTATED AS AN ADMIN ON THE MAZE RUNNER WIKI!!!  THIS IS A PROUD MOMENT FOR ME.
Congratulations Jukka! :D

Jukka the Sling

Lady Ashenwyte

Congrats, Jukka!

So Pokemon Go has been released in Singapore.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I'm still trying to figure out how Groddil has such a huge lead on me in activity, yet I'm on far more often and for longer periods. I guess he had a head start.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 06, 2016, 08:36:42 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 04, 2016, 05:56:14 PM
Quote from: Delthion on August 04, 2016, 05:51:14 PM
Why is Frodo so irritating?

Because he's whiny, makes awful decisions, and he gets all the credit when really Sam's the hero. Have anything else to add, Jet?
True.  Of course, I don't think he was as bad in the book.  And he never sent Sam home in the book.  Worst moment for his character, ever.
Gotta make the reader want to smack the characters in the face sometimes, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.