News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Man, only I get married to someone named after a flower, gets shipped with someone who just changed their name to a flower, then am now making it look like I am attracted to a plant. They should call me PoP, Prince of Plantthievery.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 26, 2016, 03:42:27 AM
Man, only I get married to someone named after a flower, gets shipped with someone who just changed their name to a flower, then am now making it look like I am attracted to a plant. They should call me PoP, Prince of Plantthievery.

That's going in the funny post collection! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 26, 2016, 03:42:27 AM

Gonff sweetie, there is a such thing as a cornflower. :P All I did was take off the MM and changed the flower species. :P

Jetthebinturong

D'you think Benedict Cumberbatch's friends and colleagues call him Ben?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

I dunno. 'Benedict' is a bit of as mouthful, so maybe?

Søren

SOMEONE STOLE MY TROLLI CANDY.
I NEED IT BACK FOR EMOTIONAL REASONS.

Cornflower MM

Søren

Lady Amber

Jetthebinturong

I think the image format in Brocktress' art thread and Ash's minis crashes my browser.

Cornflower MM

*Arches eyebrow* Okay, Akinator, you think you know who I'm thinking of but the person isn't for children? Someone should go tell Gerard Way that he's not for children, then. :P

EDIT: Ugh, I just took a 'who's your Southern alter ego' quiz and got, of all people, Scarlett O'Hara. I can't stand Scarlett.

If you can't tell I'm slightly bored today. :P

Jetthebinturong

Put your age at a hundred, then no one will ever be "inappropriate."

Cornflower MM

Hmm. There's a thought. :P But at least I can guess Dan now. :P Last year I couldn't. :P

Banya

Quote from: Peony on August 26, 2016, 06:09:49 PM
Ugh, I just took a 'who's your Southern alter ego' quiz and got, of all people, Scarlett O'Hara. I can't stand Scarlett.
I love Scarlett O'Hara. :) She's the strongest female protagonist I've ever discovered in literature. Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice and Janie from Their Eyes Were Watching God are the runner-ups.