News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

SECOND-BEST NEWS OF THE SUMMER!

Delthion

Cornflower MM

I actually dunno. Not over yet, though.

Delthion

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skarzs on August 27, 2016, 07:33:01 PM
But their email reminds me of a different member. . . Is it him?

Was there a member called Redwallfan1?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jet the binturong on August 28, 2016, 01:48:32 AM
There was a Redwallfan7.

Ah. For some reason a member with a Lego profile picture comes to mid.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

I hardly ever receive PMs, but now I can't reply quickly enough, both Ashe and Corn are PMing me! ;D I CAN'T HANDLE THE STRAIN!!! ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on August 27, 2016, 11:55:24 PM
A FULL TWO MINUTES LATER?!! If I were you in all seriousness I would be refreshing every fifteen seconds! ;D I refresh every two if I am waiting for a person to post here! ;D

Man, I can't see in this shade.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Gonff's mind is a strange place, sometimes, Del. Strange and terrifying, though sometimes wondrous.

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on August 28, 2016, 01:47:41 AM
Quote from: Skarzs on August 27, 2016, 07:33:01 PM
But their email reminds me of a different member. . . Is it him?

Was there a member called Redwallfan1?
Yeah, like Jet said, it was 7.
Judging by the email, though, he was probably on the old forum. Never needing an email before finding it and wanting to sign up, and since he was so into the series at the time, he rushed to make an email with the first thing that came to mind so he could make an account.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

I think he may have been a REALLY old member of the forum.