News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I fire off PMs very quickly and when I start PMing it's very difficult for me to stop.

@James Gryphon what is the purpose of that limit anyway?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

I don't know for sure, but it's probably meant to deter PM spambots.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Ah...is there any way that we would be able to change it? Whenever I PM people I can pretty simply double that limit.

Is there even any reason to?

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh no Del, James found out your true Spam bot intentions!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Well, seeing as I am the 12 oz. SPAMbot I don't think that it took to long to figure out. ;D

James Gryphon

Quote from: Delthion on September 05, 2016, 04:17:04 AM
Ah...is there any way that we would be able to change it?
Nope.

Maybe I could. ;) I don't know; I've never thought about it.

I have to admit I don't see a pressing need for it, though.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

By we I meant you of course. ;D

That makes sense.

The Skarzs

Hey Del, I have your answer: Stop being so social.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I am only this social on the forum! ;D

I don't try to steal my friends wives it just happens! ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion