News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

@Peony I finished my Linkin Park playlist. LONGEST. AWESOMENESS PLAYLIST. EVER.

I'm gonna do Troye next 'cause he doesn't have very many songs. After him I'll probably do Gerard Way's solo stuff.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

I have a Necromancer that needs to be painted and based by the 30th urgh.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

Why is Avatar's Earth Kingdom always so crazy? I thought it would have gone back to normal after Aang liberated it from Long Feng but no, now the queen is a complete nutcase. Like I literally want her to die. Why are Korra's villains so boring? Amon was cool until we found out who he was and then he turned into a moron. But Tarrlok was so hateful and dull, Unalaq was painfully bland and the Earth Queen is such a stereotype it's unreal. Zahir (sp?) seems cool though, so maybe there's hope.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 11, 2016, 03:47:28 PM
@Peony I finished my Linkin Park playlist. LONGEST. AWESOMENESS PLAYLIST. EVER.

I'm gonna do Troye next 'cause he doesn't have very many songs. After him I'll probably do Gerard Way's solo stuff.

Oh, nice timing. :P

Sounds like a good plan!

Jetthebinturong

And I have now finished my Troye Sivan playlist.

On an unrelated note:
MAKO YOU CAN'T GIVE AWAY THAT SCARF IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR CHARACTER DESIGN ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

AND ZAHIR WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SHAVE? YOU USED TO LOOK AWESOME AND NOW YOU LOOK REALLY BLAND AND GENERIC!

Kitsune

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 11, 2016, 09:14:09 PMMAKO YOU CAN'T GIVE AWAY THAT SCARF IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR CHARACTER DESIGN ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

THAT PART BOTHERED ME SO MUCH, WHY DID HE DO THAT?

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 11, 2016, 04:49:53 PM
Why is Avatar's Earth Kingdom always so crazy? I thought it would have gone back to normal after Aang liberated it from Long Feng but no, now the queen is a complete nutcase. Like I literally want her to die. Why are Korra's villains so boring? Amon was cool until we found out who he was and then he turned into a moron. But Tarrlok was so hateful and dull, Unalaq was painfully bland and the Earth Queen is such a stereotype it's unreal. Zahir (sp?) seems cool though, so maybe there's hope.
Oh, the queen of the Earth Kingdom? Yeah. . . She gun die.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

GLORIOUS NIPPON TAMAHAGANE STEEL FOLDED A THOUSAND TIMES KATANA WHICH WILL CUT THROUGH ALL THE GAIJIN.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Kitsune

Quote from: Skarzs on September 12, 2016, 03:07:56 AM

Spoiler alert. ::)

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Kitsune on September 12, 2016, 02:36:46 PM
Quote from: Skarzs on September 12, 2016, 03:07:56 AM

Spoiler alert. ::)

It wasn't really a spoiler, it didn't say that Zaheer literally removed the air from Hou-Ting's lungs and suffocated her to death.

Jetthebinturong

The Skarzs

I didn't want to go that far. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

@Peony, in case you don't see this.
Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 11, 2016, 09:14:09 PM
And I have now finished my Troye Sivan playlist.
I have now done my Gerard Way playlist.

I guess I'll do Twenty-One Pilots next. Then Marianas Trench? I'm in the mood for some Marianas Trench.

Quote from: Kitsune on September 11, 2016, 11:40:10 PM
Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 11, 2016, 09:14:09 PMMAKO YOU CAN'T GIVE AWAY THAT SCARF IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR CHARACTER DESIGN ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

THAT PART BOTHERED ME SO MUCH, WHY DID HE DO THAT?
THAT IS MY LEAST FAVOURITE PART IN THE ENTIRETY OF BOTH SERIES SO FAR!

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 11, 2016, 09:14:09 PM
AND ZAHIR WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SHAVE? YOU USED TO LOOK AWESOME AND NOW YOU LOOK REALLY BLAND AND GENERIC!
For some context as to why Zaheer shaving was bad: I literally couldn't recognise him at all when it was supposed to be all dramatic that he was on the island. His voice is not distinctive enough to carry a simple design. I thought it was him, and then I thought it wasn't because I didn't recognise his voice.

What do the Red Lotus (I'm assuming they're what the 'Red Lotus' in the series finale title refers to) want Korra for anyway? (Don't answer that).