News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Ohh, coo. Last time I checked YT there was only WWTTBP, SWGD and IWSNT in full versions.

James Gryphon

Just turned in the stuff for my class discussion assignment, 17 minutes before the deadline.
« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Our kitten keeps climbing up on the computer desk. :-\
« Subject to editing »

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 17, 2016, 10:52:05 AM
Our kitten keeps climbing up on the computer desk. :-\
Sounds like what kittens do.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I think I just gave myself a mild concussion air guitaring.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

I went on an electro rampage yesterday. It was fun.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Søren

Never try to be Frank Iero.

@Lord Ashenwyte Cool. What's that? :P

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

@Soren: I just listened to a ton of electro music while procrastinating. :P

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Søren on September 19, 2016, 12:17:49 AM
Never try to be Frank Iero.

Very good idea. :P

*Rubs ankle* I think I just mildly sprained my ankle. *Flexes and points foot a few times slow* Oh, never mind, I just landed on it really wrong. I hope.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.