News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Sage was born in Britain, you know.

I can vouch for Cedar Point. Been there *counts* seven times. It's amazing, and best around Halloween, when they have haunted trails and houses in addition to the normal rides. It doesn't seem possible to meet there with so many members being unable to transport themselves and living far to the west or south or out of the US, but Cedar Point's a great park and the type of place I'd like to hang out with all of you.

Cornflower MM

Sounds fun. . . . . I don't think I'd be able to go, but it sounds fun. :P

Lady Ashenwyte

I thought Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children would be a good movie but I saw that Tim Burton's directing it. Great.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Miss What's for Who? o.O and what's so bad about Tim Burton?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Peony on September 28, 2016, 02:38:13 AM
Miss What's for Who? o.O and what's so bad about Tim Burton?

It's a new movie coming out soon. Check it out. Tim Burton directed that awful Alice in Wonderland movie as well.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Oh, yeah. The remake. *Shudders* Sure, I'll check it out tomorrow, I'm gonna go now. Five minutes until I'm supposed to be off everything, and I'm getting a little. . . . Annoyed, shall we say.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on September 28, 2016, 05:01:49 AM
Beware: anyone could die here. Construct your defense/offenses well. (Hint hint...Your life will depend on the strength of your plea)
@Fatch of Southsward: Kinda like OO? ;)
« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

Lots of annoying things that need to be fixed, but I've been up for a while, and church is tonight. I think it's time I catch a nap.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

*Swears* I looked away for two seconds.

Banya

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on September 28, 2016, 02:37:00 AM
I thought Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children would be a good movie but I saw that Tim Burton's directing it. Great.
I'm excited for that. I like the series.

Rosie Willowwater

Has anyone here heard of Libertys Kids?

Banya

Hickory

Banya! Respond to your questions in the Ask thread!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 28, 2016, 10:26:38 PM
I kinda used to like it. None of the characters get any older, though. Kind of creepy. :P
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

I've watched it ever since I was a kid and I love it still. I think I learned more history from it then any of my classes  ;D
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 28, 2016, 10:33:34 PM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 28, 2016, 10:26:38 PM
I kinda used to like it. None of the characters get any older, though. Kind of creepy. :P

Yeah, although I think they do age still but not as much as they should  :P