News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

I'm sitting in my desk chair Tensing muscles and relaxing them, then stretching them. . . . Feels brilliant.

alexandre

THis Thread is truly random. *sigh* first time I ever have viewed it, so confusing  :-\
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 28, 2016, 10:26:38 PM
Has anyone here heard of Libertys Kids?

SOMEBODY ELSE HAS SEEN THIS OH MY GOSH!!!

I used to watch that show when I was little, and last year my History teacher showed us an episode and it was amazing.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 29, 2016, 04:33:55 AM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 28, 2016, 10:26:38 PM
Has anyone here heard of Libertys Kids?

SOMEBODY ELSE HAS SEEN THIS OH MY GOSH!!!

I used to watch that show when I was little, and last year my History teacher showed us an episode and it was amazing.

*High-Fives Gonff*

Cornflower MM

*Groans* I think one of the dance moms gave me strep. . .

Maudie

Mask's Advice To Everyone: Feeling down? You should go read reviews for really pathetic books. Trust me. Some of the most laughter-filled hours of my life were spent reading reviews for Twilight and The Selection. ;) ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 28, 2016, 05:04:35 AM
Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on September 28, 2016, 05:01:49 AM
Beware: anyone could die here. Construct your defense/offenses well. (Hint hint...Your life will depend on the strength of your plea)
@Fatch of Southsward: Kinda like OO? ;)

In a word, yes. It's different because everyone has actions that they have committed earlier that will have an effect on the outcome. Groddil and Del sacrificed one of the Knights for their own well being, so that hurts their arguments.

My idea for StCS was almost entirely drawn from OO, Mafia and The Walking Dead, so it's easy to see my copy-cat situations, not just in this case, but throughout!  ;D

~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

That unexpected moment when your girlfriend starts following and liking some guy's Instagram page, and you get really jealous but then you realize it's Oliver Sykes and you love her all the more so.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Any advice for my Mafia playstyle? What I'm doing well and what I can improve on?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rosie Willowwater

I think you're doing pretty well on that part. I on the other hand will probably get voted out in the next round or so.

Cornflower MM

You do fine, but you get one thing in your head and then you refuse to let go of it. And I'd maybe tone it down on the not-liking-clues thing. ;) I get your reasoning, but stating it every post is a tad bit much. ;)