News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Purple side!

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 01, 2012, 11:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Join us! We have chocolate and icecream! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tannsrall

if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Rainshadow

Um, what is this about?  Oh, and can I have some ice cream?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrppppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeee?????? Purple ice cream!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

MatthiasMan

Redwallfan7, you are crazy and weird, but that's what makes you awesome. I've never thought of purple chocolate. . .
PURPLE IS FOR GONZAGA PEEPS!
DON'T FORGET IT!

Purple. . .PURple. . .PURPLE!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: MatthiasMan on September 02, 2012, 11:53:05 AM
Redwallfan7, you are crazy and weird, but that's what makes you awesome. I've never thought of purple chocolate. . .
PURPLE IS FOR GONZAGA PEEPS!
DON'T FORGET IT!

Purple. . .PURple. . .PURPLE!
Lol

Tiria Wildlough

*throws confetti* LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Let's blow stuff up. With purple walruses!!!!!!!!!!! *Evil face*
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Yeah! I'll get the walruses! *gets walruses*

Wisteria Wild Cat

I'll get the purple canons! Eeh hehehe! *Grabs canons from nowhere*

Tiria Wildlough

And purple inflatable elephants too! :P ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7