News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Yes, I always put my dragons there.

Rainshadow

Yeah, I was trying to a few days ago, but I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me!  I realized today why.  I was trying to put in Rainshadow, then MoonfishParachute.  Lol, my username is MoonfishParachutist.  Wrong names the first time.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 28, 2012, 01:50:09 PM
I.... I missed them!  :'(

Can someone who has 2 please, please send me 1? they're so awesome!

Forget this, I've already been given 1 by someone but I won't say who because seeing as they pmed me it, I'm guessing they don't want people to know
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

How do you get rid of dead dragons?  I smashed an egg on the 20th, and it still hasn't gone away.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dawnwing

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 30, 2012, 04:13:32 AM
  How do you get rid of dead dragons?  I smashed an egg on the 20th, and it still hasn't gone away.
They disappear after 2 weeks.

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 29, 2012, 06:10:15 PM
  Yeah, I was trying to a few days ago, but I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me!  I realized today why.  I was trying to put in Rainshadow, then MoonfishParachute.  Lol, my username is MoonfishParachutist.  Wrong names the first time.  ::)
Lol!   :D

AxeHound

I have a Shallow Water Dragon! It's in my sig!

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Tiria Wildlough

I got another egg:

Also, how do you get the banner thing in your sig that shows the dragons and you can click on it?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Forst, you haven't shown us your Dragcave username so that we can see your dragons.

Secondly, you need to go here: http://dc.makegames.de/tool.html

Tiria Wildlough

Actually, I meant the one like you have, with the dragons moving along.
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Yes, you just need to modify the banner type you want.  :)

Tiria Wildlough

Okay. I'll have a go.
EDIT: Here, I'll see if this works.
Another edit: Aw, it didn't work. >:(
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

So, you go down to the very bottom and enter in your scroll name.  Then you choose one of the animated styles and click "Create My Own Banner".  You copy the url code (the top one of the two codes) and paste it in your signature.  Viola!  You have the moving signature box!

Redwaller

Romsca