News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Mattio

Dawnwing

That's why if you're giving it to a specific person, it's best to do it by PM.  If you post it on the forums, anyone can grab it - even people who aren't members here and are just viewing the forum. :(

I can try to breed stuff for anyone who wants.  The only breeds I'm not giving away at this point are Silver, Gold, and Thunder.

Redwaller

Wow! The people who took it are pretty mean!  >:(

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Dannflor bred an egg for Mattio, and a non-member took the egg for himself.  >:(

AxeHound

Sorry. Was me. Didn't realize they were for someone else. Here they are, safe and sound. Guess I'm mean.

Claim my

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwaller

Oh, if it's you then it doesn't matter, Dannflor should have PMed Mattio. I usually don't read every post I missed, it did say claim my eggs on the link. Sorry  :-[ :'(

And you don't have to give all your eggs away, just pm Mattio the link and I'll breed you a Thunder(or maybe Dawnwing) instead(and Ice and magma). :)

Dannflor

Nah just keep it I have more and I will breed more so next time I will pm Mattio Axehound just keep them
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

gorath

I can go on Drag Cave every Wednesday, but not this Wednesday. I can breed anything anyone wants. Just PM me, and then have a egg slot by wednesday. I have everything breed-able accept the new Tinsels. Also, I don't care what the lineage, but if someone has a new Tinsel, I can work out a trade. Thanks!
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dalek Fur

Does anyone have a shimmer they could breed for me? If you want a specific dragon breed, I shall try to breed it.

Redwaller

Quote from: Dalek Fur on March 22, 2013, 06:50:08 PM
Does anyone have a shimmer they could breed for me? If you want a specific dragon breed, I shall try to breed it.
You mean a Shimmer-Scale? I haven't got any.

Dalek Fur

Neither have I, that's why I want one

gorath

Redwaller and Dalek, wait till monday or wednesday maybe or next Wednesday after Easter positively, and I can attempt to breed something for you. I'd really like a red dorsal or a red pygmy.

gorath

Actually, Redwaller knows my passy so he can breed if he wants. Um, just don't breed them together or you'll get inbred, just breed them with my 2012 Halloween, 2012 Christmas, or 2013 Valentines. They're all CB.