News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawnwing

New breeds start tonight at midnight!  Don't forget it!  ;)

Rainshadow

Oh!  I'd forgotten about that!  Lol, thanks for reminding me!

EDIT:  So, I got 2 of the same breed of new ones:

They were from the coast.  Are there any others, or is it just the one new breed?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dawnwing

One new breed per day.  So check back tomorrow - there'll be a different one! 

Rainshadow

Aha!  Yeah, I got one today as well.

Pretty cool, if I do say so myself.  ;D  I also got a Shimmer-Scale yesterday!  :D  It was just pure chance that I saw it and picked it up.  Pretty awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dawnwing

I got my two for the day.  I can't wait to see what these grow into!

Dawnwing

Saturday's dragons are breed-only.  Horse Dragon x Hellfire Dragon. 

Rainshadow

Um, after taking a look at your scroll, I was wondering, Dawnwing, if maybe you could possibly breed me a Silver?  Or a Thunder?

(You don't have to if you don't want to)

Dawnwing

Aww, the cute face.  xD
Possibly, after I freeze the hatchlings I want.  I still need a male Thunder and female Silver.  With the Thunders, it's that they simply won't produce a Thunder egg.  My Silvers have been unusually productive lately, but I can't seem to catch that perfect few hours - I've been trying for ages, but I swear they seem to go straight from ungendered to adult!  I've even started naming a couple after my failed attempts; I have two female adult Silver dragons named "They Grow Up So Fast" and "Can't Freeze Them Fast Enough". xD

Redwaller

Got all the new breeds except the third one of Day 5.

I now have over 300 dragons!

And also there's a friend of mine who joined Dragcave yesterday: XRISINGSTAR

(He'll be starting Redwall soon!)

Dawnwing

Congrats!  :)

I managed to get all of them.  I wasn't sure I'd get day 7's, because my dragons weren't ready to hatch yet.  I managed to snag two tonight though.

Redwaller

I only have one of Day 7, but I'll be able to get more by breeding.

And thanks!

Rainshadow

I believe I have four of them.  Not sure which ones I missed, but I was gone a bit this past week, so I didn't get the chance to get 'em all.  ::)

Redwaller

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o I just saw that you had a Shimmer-Scale!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Can I have one?

Dawnwing

Could I have a shimmer-scale egg too? :)

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 23, 2013, 05:30:42 PM
  Aha!  Yeah, I got one today as well.

Pretty cool, if I do say so myself.  ;D  I also got a Shimmer-Scale yesterday!  :D  It was just pure chance that I saw it and picked it up.  Pretty awesome.  ;D
Lol, I'm not sure if you've entirely realized the value of a Shimmer-Scale. For now it's like one of the top rarest dragons!

@Dawnwing: Which is the rarest dragon? Zombie?